Government preferred electrical services
We can offer your school all aspects of electrical data and public address requirements for day to day workings of your school. H & L Moodie Electrical Services have had 35 years experience in carrying out the following in the State Education.
- Security lighting maintenance and installation;
- Testing and tagging of appliances;
- Exit & Emergency lighting service repairs and installations to AS 3000 and S009 standards;
- Installation of power points, lights and fault finding;
- Repairs to gymnasium lighting via travel and personal lifts;
- On site if required within the hour, 24/7 contactable via two phone numbers to Paul Moodie;
- Able to offer experienced advice on major and minor upgrades to power supply from Power Company to school, if inadequate or for future upgrades;
- Complete Data, Voice and Public address requirements;
- All staff are up to date with OH & S Requirements, Red card Austal and are Registered Electrical technicians;
H & L Moodie personnel are uniformed for identification, have had Victorian Police checks, have had working with children checks, and carry current working with children identification passes on them when required.
On completion of work a full break up of hours and materials shall be supplied and a certificate of electrical safety issued.