Electrical safety in the workplace.
- Installation and maintenance of all lighting (including external) requirements;
- Installation and repair of power points and fault finding;
- Installation of exhaust fans, sweep fans and air conditioners;
- Testing and tagging of appliances;
- Installation of data and voice cabling;
- Exit & Emergency lighting service repairs and installations to AS 3000 and S009 standards;
- Offer advice on major and minor upgrades to power supply;
- All staff are up-to-date with OH & S Requirements, Red card Austal and are Registered Electrical technicians;
H & L Moodie personnel are uniformed for identification, have had Victorian Police checks, have had working with children checks, and carry current working with children identification passes on them when required.
On completion of work a full break up of hours and materials shall be supplied and a Certificate of Electrical Safety issued.